THE PHOTO BOOTH
THE PHOTO BOOTH
say hi to Hank + Maggie!
O+O x L&B
what's the deal?
- Boler / photo booth
- Delivery and Setup (included in KW; otherwise, first 50kms included)
- Photo delivery via SMS / Email delivery / QR Code / Airdrop
- Up to 6 hours photo coverage
Hank is a vintage Boler trailer-turned-photo booth
aka the coolest photo booth EVER
We're so excited to team up with Maggie from Lens & Barrel to offer Hank at a special rate for our clients.
Having a photo booth is the best way to get some outrageously quirky shots of your guests. And having Hank onsite means an adorable backdrop just casually hanging out at your wedding. A total win-win.
Travel fee is calculated using a round trip route from Wellesley Ontario, to your venue.
The first 50kms are free, each additional km is $1.50
Maggie and Hank will roll up to your venue, get all set up, operate the photo booth and make sure everything is running smoothly, clean up + disappear into the night.
So, basically, you do nothing but enjoy the day and the photos that will come from it.
The photo booth camera is inside the Boler itself. It's a touchscreen, which means your guests get to start the camera when they are feelin' cute + ready. A countdown will lead them into a series of snaps. And once done, they'll be able to receive their images to their phones immediately - meaning they can laugh at themselves right away.
On the off chance the wifi/data signal gives out on us, never fear - the booth backs itself up. So if the immediate sharing is a bit delayed, we'll still have those images to share once the full gallery comes in.
The photo booth service for O+O clients costs $1200 + HST. This includes:
- travel to venues in KW;
- set up + take down of the booth
- our very own Maggie to run the show
- a digital gallery of all the images after the event
- SMS/email/QR code/Airdrop delivery of individual images at the event
- the presence of Hank, which tbh is priceless
- up to 6 hours of coverage (think cocktail hour through to party time)