Maggie and Hank will roll up to your venue, get all set up, operate the photo booth and make sure everything is running smoothly, clean up + disappear into the night.
So, basically, you do nothing but enjoy the day and the photos that will come from it.
The photo booth camera is inside the Boler itself. It's a touchscreen, which means your guests get to start the camera when they are feelin' cute + ready. A countdown will lead them into a series of snaps. And once done, they'll be able to receive their images to their phones immediately - meaning they can laugh at themselves right away.
On the off chance the wifi/data signal gives out on us, never fear - the booth backs itself up. So if the immediate sharing is a bit delayed, we'll still have those images to share once the full gallery comes in.
The photo booth service for O+O clients costs $1200 + HST. This includes:
- travel to venues in KW;
- set up + take down of the booth
- our very own Maggie to run the show
- a digital gallery of all the images after the event
- SMS/email/QR code/Airdrop delivery of individual images at the event
- the presence of Hank, which tbh is priceless
- up to 6 hours of coverage (think cocktail hour through to party time)